Sipley School Weekly Newsletter
Week of March 17, 2014
St. Patrick's Day is an enchanted time - a day to begin transforming winter's dreams into summer's magic.
Come Learn More About Gifted Programming
The District Administers the Illinois 5 Essentials Survey To Improve Student Learning
Parents are asked to take a quick online survey that will open on Monday, March 17. For more information, click here.
Taking the Survey
1. Go to https://illinois.5-essentials.org to take the survey
2. There will be a “Take the Survey” button in the upper right hand of the screen (the button will not appear until the survey opens Monday, March 17th at 6:00am).
3. Once that button is clicked, survey participants will click the ‘Parent’ button. A unique login screen will appear.
4. All surveys must be completed in one sitting.
5. Once the survey is complete, the responses are not recorded until the ‘Submit Survey’ button is clicked.
6. The survey is only being offered in English and Spanish this year.
Please take the few minutes to complete the survey. Your voice matters. We need a specific amount of parents to take the survey, so please take part. If we are under the percentage of parents needed in the survey you will receive requests to take part.
Thanks in advance for your time!
Sipley School Has Talent!
Placing Values on Student Learning Can Have a Negative Impact on Creativity.
Here is a Glance at the Week Ahead
Monday - 5 Essentials Survey Opens (See above)
Tuesday - Primary Election Day