Are You Being Safe On The Internet?
How Safe Are Your Passwords?
Here are the tips to a safe and secure password:
- Use a unique password for each of your important accounts.
- Change your password often.
- In your password use a mix of letters, symbols, and numbers.
- Make the password that is difficult for others to guess.
- Keep your passwords in a secure and safe place. DON'T share or tell anyone your password.
Stats On Online Safety
Basic Tips For Internet Safety?
- Never share names, schools, ages, phone numbers, or addresses.
- Never open mail or talk to strangers on the internet.
- Never send pictures to strangers. You don't know if they are really who they say they are!
- Always tell a trusted adult about anything that may be creepy or mean on the internet.
Safe Web Surfing: Top Tips for Kids and Teens Online