The 12th Annual Gang Summit
The Institute for Child & Family Health’s Youth Gang Resource Center is proud to announce the 12th Annual Gang Summit.
This FREE conference is open to EVERYONE who is interested in finding out about agency and service collaborations for youth service programs and the people working to tackle issues of gang involvement and violence in Miami. The conference will offer information tables highlighting local community organizations and programs and provide the time and opportunity to network and collaborate.
- 8:00 am -8:30 am: Sign in
- 8:30 am- 9:30 am: Keynote Presentation, Shifting from Competing to Collaborating
- 9:45 am-10:30 am: Breakout Sessions
- 10:30 am-11:00 am: Collaboration networking opportunity break
- 11:00 am- 12:15 pm: Breakout Sessions