Formal vs. Informal Language
What is it and how should we use it?
Cameron R., Katelyn G., Lorraine P., Kellan H.
- Formal language means proper language
- You need to have a big and proper vocabulary to use formal language
Use formal language when you are talking to an adult, presenting a project, or you are giving a speech
- Informal language means improper language
- You should use improper language when you are talking to your friends, classmates, brothers and sisters, and other people your age
- Slang is another word for informal language
Formal vs Informal Language