Week 5: Intellectual Wellness
Week Five starts on Monday (Feb. 8)!
Week five is focused on Intellectual Wellness - the intellectual dimension of wellness involves engaging the individual in creative and stimulating mental activities to expand your knowledge and skills. Intellectual wellness can involve:
- Cherishing mental growth and stimulation
- Being involved in intellectual and cultural activities
- Engaging in the exploration of new ideas
Prizes and Giveaways
More details and more prizes coming real soon!
Wellness Challenge Awards Lunch
Student Center 160 (LeRoux Conference Room)
Have a lunch on us and celebrate your successes in the Wellness Challenge! We're so close to the end! Not only will there be food, but we will also announce the winners of the Wellness Challenge and give away the prizes!
RSVP with us (even if you can't attend) to claim the participant prize (details soon!)
-- WEEK FIVE (FEB. 8-14) EVENTS --
Wellness Challenge Coloring Contest
Anytime Week 5 (by Friday 2/12 at noon)
An important part of intellectual wellness is leaning into your creative side. Print out or come by the Wellness and Health Promotion office (STCN 380) to pick up a coloring sheet. Take some time this week to color it in - you could even meet up with your teammates for a coloring party - and bring it back to Student Center 380 to enter in the coloring contest! Judges will choose the top 3 entries on Friday at noon, so make sure you submit your creation before then!
The Top 10!
- Karen Smaalders (JesuFit)
- Kaelen Frashure (Jesufit)
- Rosie Sabaric (#awesome)
- Holly Sturgeon (Library Lions)
- Ilona Legesse (Albers Excels)
- Courtney Yotter (Special Snowflakes)
- Alanna Manley (Special Snowflakes)
- Ceradwen Bacon (Hot-Mess-Well-Ness)
- Jose Vazquez (Set Fire to the Glutes)
- Evinn Hickey (Albers Excels)
Feed Your Brain
Feed your brain this week by watching a very engaging TED talk about why you should doodle!