May 20, 2016
- All speeches are due on Monday, May 23rd! Please make sure they are very well practiced and ready to go on their assigned date!
- MAP Testing will be Tuesday May 24th (Math) and Thursday May 26th (Reading). Make sure your child gets a good night sleep and healthy breakfast on these dates. Lets make our MAP end of year targets!
- No school Monday, May 30th (Memorial Day).
- Tuesday June 7th is our end of the year carnival from 2-3.
- Wednesday June 8th is our end of the year 4th grade picnic (see below for more info).
- Last day of school is Wednesday June 8th and its an early release.
4th Grade End of Year Picnic!
Here's What We're Working On!
Writing: In writing, we are working on our "how to" speeches! Please check schoology for expectations as speeches begin on Monday!
ELA: In class we have been discussing the main idea and details of a piece. We will be testing on this at the end of next week.
S.S. We have wrapped up our Mission US Virtual Trip and are using this time to study Greek and Latin Roots. Continue to steady these on the flashcard app on the iPad. It will be VERY helpful to their MAP test!