Tech Tip Tuesday for January 12, 2016
Looking for safe images for your students to search? Look no further! Pics4Learning is a safe, free library for teachers and students to copy and paste in their documents and presentations. All images and photos are copyright friendly.
Try it out at Pics4Learning.com.
Karen Darroch's Schedule:
Tuesday - Deer Valley Elementary
Wednesday - Bluff Park Elementary
Thursday - Greystone Elementary
Link to Help Form: http://goo.gl/forms/FSrkrKVktU
Link to Frequently Asked Questions: http://bit.ly/1Lit5k3 (Content added daily!)
Sara Carpenter's Blog: http://www.techcoachtimes.blogspot.com/
Time to Share!
Great Website to find apps:
I would love to come to your room and teach a lesson. Here are just a few of the lessons I am teaching in the classrooms.
- Create a digital post card using Google Slides
- Create a Mystery Number, Person, Place, or Thing with Google Slides
- Lesson on Tour Builder
- Create Student Portfolios using Google Sites
- Pick from a number of Google Projects
- Graph data using Google Sheets
- Research lessons
- Technology Playground Centers
- Code Lessons
- Google Drive lessons with the Do's and Don'ts of creating a Google Slide Presentation
- Read a Digital Book with a writing extension activity using Google Docs
- Reading Centers with iPad
- Digital Citizenship Lessons
- Research Lessons
Please email me or fill out the help form to schedule a day and time.
I would love to learn from you! Please invite me into your classroom to see all the engaging ways you are using technology in your classroom.