March 5, 2018
- For student safety, do not leave students unsupervised in your classroom. It only takes a second for something to happen.
- For student safety, please report to yard duty on time. Students are being released when the bell rings and it is important that supervision is available at that time.
- All requests for personal days must be submitted in writing either via email or a B Form at least 3 days advance of any days taken. Please note that personal days taken without prior approval will not be approved.
Updated Prep/Enrichment Schedule
Week at a Glance
- Cost Meeting 11 to 12
- Report Cards Due
- Minimum Day
- Howard Professional Learning/Collaboration 1:45 to 4
- Williams Off Site-Principal Professional Learning