Performing & Visual Arts
Week 11...i think
Back to Remote
Perhaps it wasn't the smartest idea for me to change jobs in the middle of a pandemic. I think about the fact that I haven't met a number of you in person and how I normally would be bouncing around from building to building, having conversations with you and seeing you work your magic with the students in your classroom. In addition to not being able to do any of that, I am stuck in quarantine myself.
While this hasn't been the easiest transition in my professional career, I am really happy to be a part of this team. I am constantly impressed with the passion and work-ethic that you all display in the face of this pandemic. I can honestly say that you are the most proactive department that I have had the opportunity to lead.
I hope that things get back to normal sooner than later, because no matter how great of an experience you are providing your students, it is no replacement for the creativity and art making thats place in when students are all together in our classrooms.
Wish you all a safe and healthy thanksgiving!
Thank you for all you do.
I'm here for you, if you need me.
In The Classroom...
- As the idea of prolonged remote instruction is look more like a reality, please let me know what materials are needed in order for you to teach from home
- Elementary Department Meeting - Wednesday 12/2 at 1:00pm (Principals have given the ok)
- MS & HS Department Meeting - Monday 12/14
- PAVE Program Meeting - Monday 12/7
- At this point, I think I have been able to get laptops in the hands of all that needed them. I hope that this has helped you deliver instruction
- If anyone has completed a Thanksgiving themed project that you think might be interesting to share with the community, please let me know.