DDE End-of-Year Information
Yearbooks, Chromebooks, MealTime Accounts, and More!
A Message from Mrs. Gambino & Mr. Giarratano
We just wanted to take a moment to express our immense gratitude for your support, patience, and understanding over the last several months. We are so incredibly proud of the resilience, perseverance, and grit our entire school community employed to make it through to the last day of school! This is truly a day to celebrate! We have finally arrived to summer break! We wish your families a happy, healthy summer and hope you are able to relax and rejuvenate so we can start September refreshed and ready to go! To our graduating Generals and families, we will miss you and wish you much success and happiness; we look forward to your virtual graduation day on June 30!
Mrs. Gambino & Mr. Giarratano
Chromebook Collection/Dropping Off Items
- Tuesday, June 23rd: 9:00am-2:00pm
- Wednesday, June 24th: 9:00am-7:00pm
- Thursday, June 25th: 9:00am-2:00pm
- Friday, June 26th: 9:00am-2:00pm
When you arrive to drop off your child's Chromebook and charger, please have the following form printed and filled out to hand in with the Chromebook and charger. Please note: If you are returning items for more than one child, please print and fill out a separate form for each student. https://bit.ly/2Y69P3s
If you are missing your Chromebook and/or charger, you will be charged the following fines:
- Dell Chromebook - $309.10
- Dell Charger - $54.38
Chromebook collection will take place by the main entrance of the school. Please drive into the front parking lot by entering school grounds on the right side of the building (the same way the buses pull in) and the proceed to the front of the building. Please see the diagram. When you arrive at the front of the building, simply pop your trunk and we will remove the items from your trunk for contactless collection.
At Chromebook collection, you will also be able to return books and other school belongings and equipment. After your Chromebook and charger have been removed from your vehicle, we will direct you to proceed to the bins to drop off additional items.
Payments for Mealtime Accounts
- Check or money order made payable to Freehold Township School District - Mail payments to Freehold Township School District, 384 West Main Street, Freehold, NJ 07728, Attn: Sodexo
- Credit card payment through the Mealtime website: https://bit.ly/37JgiFZ
- Please note: No case will be accepted due to limited building access
Final Report Cards for the 2019-2020 School Year
WE WOULD LIKE TO OFFER GUIDANCE FOR SPORTS PHYSICALS AND IMMUNIZATIONS FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR. WHILE WE WAIT FOR GUIDANCE REGARDING THE START OF SCHOOL AND THE ABILITY TO HAVE A FALL SPORTS SEASON, WE WILL PLAN ACCORDINGLY.
We hope your child will take advantage of the many interscholastic and intramural sports that we offer. The NJ Department of Education mandates that beginning in middle school, students must have an annual sports physical and other required forms completed in order to participate in school sports and intramurals. Students are not permitted to participate in sports unless these specific forms are completed.
We recommend that you submit the required forms even if your child is unsure if they are interested in school sports. It has been our experience that children change their minds. Better to be prepared so they have the option to participate.
We have three sports seasons (Fall, Winter, Spring). We are planning for the Fall Sports Season to start on September 15, 2020. Physical examinations done on 9/16/19 and after will be valid for the entire Fall Sports Season. Physicals are good for 365 days and students must have a valid sports physical on the first day of practice/tryouts.
The Annual Athletic Pre-Participation Physical Examination Forms are available to download from the district website www.freeholdtwp.k12.nj.us under the Sports/Activities link. This is the only form that may be used for sports. No other format will be accepted. Sports physicals must be completed on paper by the parent and healthcare provider. The other required sports forms will be available during the summer for electronic signature on the Genesis Parent Portal.
Fall Sports Forms are due by August 21st
Moving/Change of Residency/Leases & Affidavits
- If you move this summer, please contact Mrs. Patmore, Guidance Secretary, via email at email@example.com.
- Change of residency must be verified in order to update Genesis and remain in the Freehold Township School District.
- If you are moving to a different address, but remaining in the Eisenhower Middle School district, please provide two new proofs of residency.
- If you are remaining in the Freehold Township School District, but moving to a different school within the district, please provide two new proofs of residency. We will transfer your child within the district.
- If you are moving out of the Freehold Township School District, we will prepare a transfer packet for you.
- Renewed leases and affidavits are required for the 2020-2021 school year.