Tragic Hero: Spider-Man
By: Christian Eblin
6 reasons for being a "tragic hero"
2. Spider-Man didn't listen to his Uncle Ben which led to Uncle Ben getting shot.
3. Another instance of one of his tragedies is when Gwen Stacy, his girlfriend at the time, died from to his attempt to save her with his power.
4. No matter how much he struggles he can only make a small difference which is why his crusade will never end.
5. Due to him being a hero he must live a lonely life so no one else may get hurt
6. Spider-man has tried to help villains he has encountered, but no matter how hard he tries he fails to reach them, an example is when Peter's friend Eddie Brock who was angry at Peter for taking his girlfriend and so Peter tried to calm him down but in the end Eddie used the black suit which changed him into "Venom" and told him to kill Peter.