Back to School Edition: Friday, August 5th, 2022
Dear Fabian Families,
We are now in August and the start of the school year is just around the corner! We are getting very excited and have been working hard to ensure a wonder 2022-2023 school year.
Several events leading into the start of the new school year are in full swing. It is great to see so many smiling faces come together! The preschool Popsicle Playdate was so much fun and we cannot wait to see more of you at our next one for grades K-3.
Another fun event to look forward to is the return of our Fun Fair sponsored by the PTG. Volunteer opportunities HERE. See below for further details about this fantastic family event.
Please find an updated list of our school staff HERE. We are searching rigorously for the right members to join our staff and some of what we are looking for has been filled, but we cannot share names until we are allowed to share with you. We also have several interviews scheduled to fill the other positions with highly qualified candidates!
The staff at St. Fabian Catholic School is here if you have any questions or concerns. I am more than happy to help in any way I can.
May the Lord continue to offer you many blessings and I pray you all have an excellent rest of July!
Ms. Courtney Nixon
Wednesday, August 17th: K-3rd Popsicle Playdate 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Thursday, August 25th: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Meet the Teacher/ Backpack Blessing 2:30 PM
Monday, August 29th: First Day of School; 11:30 AM Dismissal; Full Uniform dress
Wednesday, August 31st: STF Fun Fair 3:45 PM - 5:30 PM
📅Updated 2022/23 School Calendar HERE
- K-8 families must volunteer 20 hours by May 31st (or prior to 8th grade graduation in you have a graduate; graduating 8th graders must be paid/or hours completed before graduation).
What happens if I do not volunteer?
- Families who do not complete the required 20 PIP hours will be billed $25 for every hour they have not served. For example, if you are short 10 hours, you will be billed $250. Final student records will not be released until all fees are paid.
How does the school keep track of my PIP hours?
- Each family must use the FACTS SIS to log all hours. Instructions can be found HERE.
- Accounts are audited throughout the school year.
Where do I find PIP opportunities?
- Falcon Flyer
- Emails from School Office
- PTG donations (1 PIP hour per $25 spent)
Please remember that all volunteers must have the following on file in the school office:
Questions? Please reach out to Mrs. Iacobell, Advancement Assistant.