The Weekly Eagle
The Week of April 4th
GRIT and GRACE
You all are doing a great job and I truly appreciate your efforts. As I visit your classrooms, I love the interaction and engagement I see with our scholars. Believe it or not, YOU are making a difference and you shouldn't expect anything less. As this school year comes to a close, teach with GRIT and GRACE! We need to teach our scholars to have GRIT to make it through, to persevere through their challenges. However, we’re going to have GRACE and understand where they’ve come from. We are in the business of not only educating kids, but truly motivating them to reach their full potential!
Thank you for your service and thank you for Being the One!!!!
SPRING IS HERE!!!!
We are coming to the end of the 5th Six Weeks - April 15th. Please ensure you are posting at least 2 grades a week in your gradebooks and be ready to post your grades on time. Mr. Reed will be sending out notifications and we all need to meet or beat the deadline. You all are truly appreciated!!!
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE GREAT JOB YOU DID WITH TESTING LAST WEEK!!!! 100% PARTICIPATION FOR BOTH THE EOC EXAMS AND TELPAS!!!!!!
- Jr High District Track Meet
- FFA Choir UIL Performance at Duncanville HS
- Junior/Senior College Day field trip
- Faculty Meeting @ 3:45 in the cafetorium
- FFA HS Choir UIL Performance @ Duncanville HS
- Teachers, Please ensure you are taking accurate attendance.Since state funding is allotted on the basis of average daily attendance, it is crucial that the school attendance procedures are followed.
- If students arrive to your class after you have submitted your attendance, please send an email to Irais so the Registrar's office can make the adjustments.
- Please ensure you are in the hallways outside of your doors between every class period pushing students to class.
- Anytime a student is allowed to leave class during the class period, they must have a hall pass that is signed, dated and timed by the issuing teacher. Students returning to class should also have a pass that is signed and timed by the teacher.
- Please report to your duty stations on time. If you can't make, make arrangements with a colleague to fill in for you. You are expected to serve at your duty stations until you hear something different from Mr. Esquivel. Thank you for all that you do for the students of FFA!