Join fellow readers for an evening celebrating reading.
Book Exchange Party
1. Bring a wrapped book or two to participate in an exchange game.
2. Optional: Bring additional books for an open swap.
3. Optional: #bookitforward with YA books and novels (these will be donated to PHASD classroom libraries and/or distributed to children to keep for summer reading.
Sticky notes will be provided to suggest potential 2016 Reading Challenge categories for your books.
Wednesday, Dec. 30th, 7-9pm
1579 Grandview Court
Saint Clair, MI
- Feel free to bring drinks and/or beverages to share. Bonus if you connect the drink or food to your favorite book!
- Books may be new or gently used. No need to spend money during this season of giving.
- Please RSVP. Small space will require creative staging!
RSVPs are enabled for this event.