The Digestive system
Here are some interesting facts.
- Your digestive system changes the food into fuel.
- The food gets mashed up into a thick soupy mixture.
- Villi are inside your small intestine and look like a pet's rubber brush.
- Your digestive system breaks food down and gives you nutrients.
- Your tongue pushes food around to help you eat.
- When you eat you swallow air. Sometimes it needs to get out so you burp.
- The esophagus is about 10 inches long.
- Your stomach looks like a letter J.
- Brainpop Jr.
- Kid's Health
- True Flix
- All About the Body
- Food and Digestion