This Week in Team
Week of December 7
Monday, December 7
Questions to Guide Planning
- What should ALL learners know, understand, and/or be able to do as a result of this lesson? WHY should they know, understand, or be able to do this?
- What is enduring knowledge for all? What are the "have to knows" of this lesson? WHY do they need to know this?
- What do learners need to know to accomplish this objective? What background knowledge do you need to access or provide?
- What is your vision of success? What are learners doing if/when they learn this? What does successful reaching of the objective look like and sound like?
- What are the best vehicles for learners to attain the objective and practice the concepts/skills? What provisions have you planned for learners with special needs? (Direct instruction? Guided practice? Team learning? Individual task?) What opportunities for enrichment will you provide for advanced learners? These should be meaningful, engaging, and help learners to cement understandings!
- How will learners be assessed? How will they know and you know that they have learned - throughout the lesson and after you have taught the concept/skill? This is evidence of learning!
- How will assessment results guide future instruction? How will you use what you know of learner performance to plan the next lesson?
Tuesday, December 8
Linda Needs Some Info
- What district purchased resources are being used and not being used?
- What campus purchased resources are being used and not being used?
- What district curated resources are being used and not being used?
- What educator purchased resources are being used and not being used?
- What are you dreaming about having?
(resources can be technology hardware, software, apps, textbooks, extra materials from textbook adoptions, etc)
Learning Walk Challenge
Kinder Visit Meeting
4:00pm Linda's Room
Wednesday, December 9
Thursday, December 10
Friday, December 11
Team Does Not Meet!
Red/Gold Honor Roll Lunch
Have a wonderful weekend!
Tech Tip of the Week
It's too bad this little guy didn't know about URL shorteners! ;)
Ever come across a web address that is really really long? Maybe you want to write it on a whiteboard, or jot it down in a notebook, or email it to someone, but it is TOO long! Well there’s an easy way to solve the problem – use a URL shortener.
There are several URL shortening online tools that will do the trick. Just follow the on-screen prompts for any of these: