"We are data informed but vision driven!" 4/4/2017
College Day is coming up April 6th. We need you to help your grade level by finding speakers. An email went out with a letter and more details. I will re-send that to you. Please use this Google Doc to sign up!
Master Calendar- What is happening this week?
Monday- Reading Workshop, Attendance for Credit Meeting
Tuesday- Bulldog Huddle
Thursday- College Day, 2 Way Meeting
* Shout out to the entire staff for a great testing week!
* Shout out to the 4th and 5th grade teachers for getting our kids so prepared!
* Shout out to Ms. Hackney for no irregularities and a VERY smooth few days!
* Shout out to Laura for planning the Reading Cohorts on Monday!
* Thank you to Dawna and Laura for all of their help with interventions!
* Shout out to Ms. Barrera, Ms. Holt, Ms. DeLeon and Ms. Ortiz for doing suck a great job with Mission Possible Kids!
* Shout out to perfect attendance in 4th and 5th grades during testing!
* Shout out to those who came to Saturday School: Jessica Garcia, Kori Holt, Susan Quevedo, Maria Romero and Gerri McCowan! This shows commitment!
* Shout out to Emma Cepeda and Ruth Ortiz for attending a teacher leadership conference on Saturday and bringing things back with them!
* Shout out to 3rd, 4th and 5th grades as they remain flexible and committed to their intervention plans. We know it can be stressful!
* Shout out to PREK TAs for continuing to hit the pavement!
* Shout out to Ms. Ledee for bringing in extra resources for the students such as water conservation and the chickens!
* Shout out to everyone who continues to not miss any days. This is the final push and your commitment means everything!
* Shout out to those taking on active roles during for the Garden Team!
* Thank you to those who have recruited speakers for college day!
Quevedo Susan March 17
Nolasco Nery March 6
johnson melody March 9
Jonson Charlie March 29
Martinez Laureano March 13
Willis Columbus April 5
Martinez Julisa April 15
Manzanera Alfonso May 19
McCue Natalie May 3
Castro Deborah May 14
Holt Kori May 1
Jones Jennifer May 30
Ledee Kelsey May 6
Penny Kandyce May 2
Dallas ISD Goals
Dallas ISD Goals
☐ Goal 1: All students will exhibit Satisfactory or above on performance on State assessments. Students below Satisfactory performance will demonstrate more than one year of academic growth.
☐ Goal 2: Dallas ISD schools will be the primary choice for families in the district.
☐ Goal 3: The achievement gap by race, ethnicity, and social economic status will be no greater than 10% on all academic measures.
☐ Goal 4: 95% of students will graduate. Of the graduates, 90% have the qualifying scores for community college, college, military, or industry certification.
☐ Goal 5: 95% of entering kindergarten students are school-ready on a multidimensional assessment.
☐ Goal 6: All students will participate in at least one extracurricular or co-curricular activity each year.