Middle School Weekly Wrap Up Memo
May 16, 2019
2nd Agora Online Book Fair
The below email was sent to all Agora students and learning coaches.
Our Online Book Fair begins Monday, May 20!
Keep reading skills sharp and imagination bright all year with excellent books. It’s easy to participate in our online book fair.
1 .Visit our book fair page at: https://www.childrensbookstore.com/welcome/?ref=33KZ10P
2. Shop for the books you can’t wait to read.
3. Books will be shipped directly to you.
Our school will earn 30% of every book sold. With more than 200,000 books to choose from, it’s easy to find books you’ll love.
Here are some links to help get your book shopping started:
Middle Grade Readers: https://www.childrensbookstore.com/lists/must-read-lists/summer-2019-early-readers/
Young Adult Readers: https://www.childrensbookstore.com/lists/must-read-lists/ya-summer-reading-2019/
Remember, anyone can participate in our book fair. Please feel free to forward this email along to friends and family who might like to participate in our book fair.
Our online book fair will conclude on June 3, 2019. So shop early.
Thanks and happy reading!
Student Grade Grade Information from Guidance Department
- School Counselors are starting to enter prior Semester 1 grades for students who started at Agora 1/1/19 and after. If you see a grade you did not enter for S1 please do not erase it. Also, please do not erase the comment number 99 - New student; grade reflects both schools.
- 8th grade transition assembly will be May 31st at 2:30 P.M.
- The Middle School Career Course is still accepting assignments and we need help, especially for 8th graders. Please mention to 8th grade students to double check that the Middle School Career Course “CAR005_MSCareerExp_Gr8” is completed. The course will close May 24th.
- Students who enroll in Agora during the month of May/June will not receive grades from teachers. They will use the previous school grades/report card.
Grade 6,7,8 End of the Year Assembly Link
Grade 8: June 7 at 1:00 pm
Link for both assemblies: