The Riebli Record
May 8, 2020
A message from Mrs. Todd
This week, I am working on being grateful. Here are my top 3:
1. I am grateful for the parade last week. It filled my heart seeing all the smiling faces. I tear up thinking about it with happiness.
2. I am grateful for a staff who is passionate about students and loves what they do.I love how they are trying new things and being so creative.
3. I am grateful for a community that loves this staff and showed this in amazing ways this week with all the limits but on us.
We, the staff, want to give back this coming up week to you, parents. You have made this "SIP" possible for the community and students. Be watching social media for virtual "gifts" from the staff.
With much love,
STUDENT ITEM PICK UP!!!
Hello Riebli Community!!!!
On Wednesday, May 13, we are asking you to come to Riebli and pick up your student's items. We will implement a drive-through system in in the Kindergarten parking lot "loop" (due to construction at the office) so that you can drive by and pick up a paper bag with your student's materials. In order to limit the number of people coming by at once, we have broken up the school into 4 groups based on last names. Here is the pickup schedule for Wednesday, May 13th:
- 9:30 am-10:30 am: Last Names A-G
- 10:45 am 11:45 am Last Names H-N
- 12:00pm- 1:00 pm-Last Names O-U
- 1:15pm- 2:15pm-Last Names V-Z
If you are unable to come during your assigned time slot, you can come any of the other time slots. If you are unable to come to any, please email us at email@example.com and we can find a time for you to come by to pick up your student's bag. Our goal is to keep folks from congregating in groups on and near campus. Please stay in your car. Thank you!
BRING YOUR LIBRARY BOOKS!!!
BRING YOUR BASKETBALL UNIFORMS!!!