Robert L. Crippen "Friday" Bulletin
Events for the Week
- Monday, 6/1--JM Literacy PK-K Teachers (Rice, Shiflet, Tobias, Covarrubias, Esparza) will be here all week to work with teachers PK-5 on Room Environment and Independent Reading. Please meet in Mr. Gentry's Office at 7:30 AM each morning with your laptop. They will share documents on Google Drive. The expectation is all returning teachers need to attend with the grade level they will teach with. This will allow all teachers to learn about things coming up for next year pertaining to IR, especially since AR will not be utilized. They are very sweet. I think you will LOVE them! I am buying pizza and cookies for each grade level's training day so no need to pack a lunch on your grade level's day!
- Tuesday, 6/2--JM Literacy 1st Grade Teachers (Rangel, Kopecky, Gonzalez, Newcum, Peters, Nichols, Kerne, Owens)
- Wednesday, 6/3--JM Literacy 2nd Grade Teachers (Johnston, Reep, Harris, Black, Slaughter)
- Thursday, 6/4--JM Literacy 3rd Grade Teachers (Carter, Cordero, S. Goodman, Hickman, Stewart, Cassidy, Vasquez)
- Thursday, 6/4--Pat Nichol's Retirement Reception 3:15-4:15 PM in the Library
- Friday, 6/5--JM Literacy 4th and 5th Grade Teachers (Blair, Aulbaugh, Halbrook, Christian, Neal, Franco, Pennuell, Andrade, Hobbs, Munoz, Mohr, V. Williams)
INFORMATION FROM THE DISTRICT/CRIPPEN
- Please plan quality, hands-on lessons for the next 2 weeks. No movies or extra recess is allowed.
- Remember to sumbit 2 Exemplar Lessons to the Google Drive Doc our curriculum team representatives (Ms. Owens, Ms. Christian, and Ms. Blair) have shared with you. This is required in addition to the staff checkout list due by June 12th.
- Team Leaders--plan to meet with me on Monday, 6/1/15 from 7-9 AM to work on the Campus Improvement Plan for next year.
- I am required to go to a T-PESS (Principal Appraisal) training on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I will be out of the building after announcements. Feel free to text or email me if you need anything.
- Note from Human Resources: "Please remind your employees that Friday, July 10, 2015, is the Penalty FreeResignation Date (PFRD). With summer hours in effect, the resignation must be received in HR by Thursday, July 9, 2015, by 4:00 p.m., or post marked by July 10, 2015. After this date, the employee must have the District’s permission from the Superintendent or his designee to resign."
- Ms. Bonsal and I will be at the Gulf Coast Job Fair on Tuesday, June 9th in Aldine.
- SAVE THE DATE--Augusst 10th and Tuesday, August 11th 8:30-3 PM Campus Planning and No Excuses University Book Study You will receive an exchange day for one day and $18 an hour the next day. Olive Garden and Jason's Deli will also be provided plus lots of door prizes.