Death In A Roll
Smoking Facts and Effects
- Includes the poisons, arsenic,acetone,ammonia,DDT,carbon monoxide,and polonium
- Cigarettes are considered as a inhalant. As an inhalant cigarettes can cause dizziness,nausea/vomiting,and cancer.
- Can also cause chronic bronchitis,emphysema,and atherosclerosis.
- Can make teeth a yellow-brown color.
- Causes heart rate to increase,blood pressure increases,and you crave the nicotine.
- Smoking has many effects on reproductive and early childhood effects like infertility,preterm delivery,stillbirth,low birth weight and, sudden infant death syndrome.(SIDS)