Sequoia Middle Weekly Update
June 23rd, 2020
I hope everyone is enjoying summer vacation! Here are a couple of updates for you.
- We still have yearbooks to distribute. The office will be open from 9 am -1 pm Wednesday, June 24th, Thursday, June 25th, Friday, June 26th, Monday, June 29th and Tuesday, June 30th. Yearbooks are still for sale as well for $50 (Cash only)
- Today you received a call from the district asking to fill our a survey for EACH of your Mt. Diablo Unified students. The information collected will be used to help us plan for the reopening of school in the fall. Click here to begin the survey.
- Last night district staff presented a "Fall Reopening and Committee Update" to the school board. I have attached it below for you to review.
- Incoming 7th Graders- please make sure to send your updated Immunization records to Mrs. Bowker in the office (Bowkerm@mdusd.org) - No shots = no school.
- The office will officially be closed on June 30th for the summer. We will continue to communicate through emails and robo-calls as needed. Please stay patient as we work to develop the best possible opening of school in August for our students.
- Sequoia Office Officially Opens - Monday, August 3rd
- First Day of School - Thursday, August 13th
- 6th Grade Registration Day - Thursday, August 6th
- 7th/8th Grade Registration Day - Friday, August 7th
The Mt. Diablo Unified School District prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, actual or potential parental, family, marital status, or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. Questions, concerns or complaints regarding compliance with Title IX student issues, please contact the Title IX Compliance Officer, Michael A. Jimenez, Assistant Superintendent High School, at 1936 Carlotta Drive, Concord, CA 94519, by phone (925) 682-8000, or email at email@example.com. Questions, concerns or complaints regarding compliance with Title IX employee issues, please contact the Executive Director of Personnel, Lisa Murphy Oates, at 1936 Carlotta Drive, Concord, CA 94519, by phone (925) 682-8000, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions, concerns or complaints regarding harassment, discrimination, intimidation and bullying, please contact the Equity Compliance Officer, Jennifer Sachs, Executive Director of Instructional Support, at 1936 Carlotta Drive, Concord, CA 94519, by phone (925) 682-8000, or email at email@example.com.