Harvesting Great Students and Teachers
I hope you enjoyed Chelonnda Seroyer's presentation this past week. She was and still is an extraordinary teacher and light to MANY students and colleagues. The DOIs want to continue to offer engaging and meaningful principal meetings. If you have any suggestions, please let us know! Pam Barnes, Tasheria Small and Lee Simmons are planning October's meeting now. Let us know! We want this to be YOUR meeting :-).
Take care and have a great week of learning.
- If you not done so, please submit your PD form for this Friday's 1/2 PD on September 23. Please make sure to communicate with your students, teachers and parents dismissal times. High schools will hold district wide PD at HHS and Lee High School. Please make sure to communicate with your students, teachers and parents dismissal times. High schools will hold district wide PD at HHS and Lee High School.
- Self- Monitoring due September 20. Please make sure to add your justifications if you have any racial isolation or racial compositions that were not met. Please note this on the spreadsheet for racial isolation and racial compositions. You will need to add a column an label it "Justification".
- School cluster meetings WILL take place as scheduled for this week.
- Effective Teacher- I hope everyone picked up their Effective Teacher resources that was given to each schools at Tuesday's principal meeting. This is a great resource. Look forward to hearing how you are turning this around with your faculty.
- School Net Benchmarks September 26-30.
- September 30 - end of nine weeks
- September 30 - ACIP due to your DOI
- September 19 Jemison Cluster Meeting 3:30
- September 20 - SMART SELF MONITORING DUE TO YOUR DOI; GHS Cluster Meeting 3:30
- September 21- HHS Cluster Meeting 3:30
- September 22- AP College Board Syllabi due to Trya Pickens and Antoinette Parker (more info to come since this is accessible via online)
- September 23 - 1/2 PD day- ALL HIGH SCHOOLS WILL HAVE CONTENT MEETINGS TO DEVELOP COMMON ASSESSMENTS. BETH KELLER HAS EMAILED INFO REGARDING THIS DAY. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO COMMUNICATE THIS WITH YOUR FACULTY. It is your choice if you want to send elective teachers to participate in this.