All Things Knox
Knox Junior High School
Joe Daw, Principal
Class Schedule:8:50 am – 4:00 pm
Office Hours:8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Upcoming Dates and Events:
Upcoming Dates and Events:
- Jan 14 6th Advanced Math Parent Meeting to discuss math progress/selection 6:30 PM via Webinar
- Jan. 22 Collins 6th grade meets with Mr. Daw Virtually to discuss course selection - occurs during school day in the classrooms
- Jan 25 Deadline for Credit by Exam for Acceleration to Algebra 1 as 7th grader
- Jan 28 Incoming 7th grade Parent Info Night - Recorded format
- Feb 4 Elective information Night Recorded format
Feb. 19 Knox Cheer Parent Meeting Virtual
- Feb. 24 CP Cheer Clinic for grades 5-8
- Mar. 8-10 Knox Cheer Tryout Clinic
- Mar. 11 Knox Cheer Tryouts
- Mar. 31 Gingham Girl Parent Meeting Virtual
- Apr. 12-16 Gingham Girl Tryout Clinic
- Apr. 17 Gingham Girl Tryouts
- Apr. 8 Color Guard Parent Meeting Virtual
- Apr. 19-22 Color Guard Auditions
- May 1 Schedule Change Request Deadline
7th Grade Immunizations
Knox Course Verifications for 2021-2022 School Year
Thank you for a successful course registration. Please read below for details as we begin the next phase of the registration process.
Course Verification Sheet
- Course request verifications will be posted in Parent Access (PAC) Wednesday, April 7, 2021. Please login to Parent Access (PAC) to view your student’s course requests by clicking on Student Plans and then the Course Requests tab. We ask that you review the course requests with your student and verify that they are accurate.
- Please ensure that your child has listed three course alternates in their course selections in order of preference. Counselors will use this information to resolve scheduling conflicts. Students who do not list alternates will be placed in available classes and will not be able to make any changes.
Changes to the Course Verification Sheet
- If you find an error in the course requests or would like to make a change, please email your student’s school counselor the request and she will make the change in your student’s requests. The change should show up in your student’s SAC or PAC within 3 school days. Please see the list of counselors by alpha below.
April 7 - Course verification available in PAC
April 14 – Deadline to review course requests
April 21 - Course verification posted in PAC with changes
May 1st – Deadline for all changes to course requests. No more changes will be accepted after this date.
A-F - Mrs. Hollis - email@example.com
G-N - Mrs. Spencer - firstname.lastname@example.org
O-P - Mrs. Wheeler - email@example.com
Knox Jr. High School
Off Campus Private PE/Private PE
The application window is now open for Off Campus Private PE/Private PE for the 2021-2022 school year. The application process is entirely electronic and there is no paper application. You can complete the application at https://apps.conroeisd.net/physedoffsite/
The deadline for application submission is May 1. For questions you may email the Knox Off-Campus Private PE contact, Ms. Laura Olsen, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Attention Knox Knight Parents 2021-2022 💚💙💚WE NEED YOU!! 💙💚💙
Knox PTO is an all-volunteer organization that relies on volunteers to make our school events, programs, and fundraisers a success. We have PTO board, chair and co-chair positions open for the 2021-2022 school year that vary in commitment level.
What’s involved in volunteering? Just a little bit of your time! Junior High PTO is typically more flexible and require less time. We strive to make all of our PTO volunteers feel welcomed and appreciated! We are a fun bunch of parents and educators with a common goal and commitment to make Knox the best possible school it can be by supporting all Knox students and staff. If you are interested or have additional questions, please feel free to reach out to
Becky Fralix email@example.com
Beki Smith Bekismith03@gmail.com
Hello Future Knights. Please open the link below to access the "Knight Life" Intermediate edition Newsletter. There is a ton of information in it to help you and your child get acclimated to our campus. Go Knights!