Ms. Hannah's Class
No AFTERNOON Preschool Dec. 7, 15.
Our exercise focus question is "Why is exercise good for you?" We will brainstorm different kinds of exercise and talk about the benefits exercise has on our bodies. At the end of the week we are going to make drawings of the insides of our bodies--We will include the heart, lungs, muscles and bones.
We will read:
- My Bones by Carol K Lindeen
- Giraffes Can't Dance by Ciles Andreae
Our vote questions (one per day) will be:
- Which organ helps move blood through our bodies? (heart or lungs)
- Which organ helps us breathe? (lungs or stomach)
- Throwing a ball helps build our leg muscles or our arm muscles?
- Kicking a ball helps build our leg muscles or our arm muscles?
- Is being strong good or bad?
Language Group December 7-11
Speech-Language Group- Dec 7-11, 2015
We will follow directions by hopping into and then out of a hula hoop placed on the floor and then placing our pictures in the named size can (small/medium/little). We will read the book The Sheep Made a Leap by Hilda Offen and describe the actions. We will review the nursery rhymes "Pat-A-Cake" and "One, Two, Buckle My Shoe".
Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man,
Bake me a cake as fast as you can;
Pat it and roll it, and mark it with a B,
Throw it in the oven for baby and me.
One, Two, Buckle My Shoe
Buckle my shoe.
Shut the door.
Pick up sticks.
Lay them straight.
A big fat hen.
Save the Date!!! Gingerbread Cookie Decoration!!
Friday, Dec. 18th, 10:45am
1211 North Monroe Street
Morning Activity will start at 10:45.
Afternoon Activity will start at 2:20