The Wilmot Word: 04-8-22
What a Busy Week
- Monday was hat day to celebrate how all of our minds work in a different and amazing way
- Tuesday was Neurodiversity Day and we all wore rainbow colors to celebrate diversity
- Wednesday was, What's Your Passion Wednesday. Our students contributed to the rainbow infinity project made with rainbow hearts as shown below
- Thursday was red and gold day to show our support and acceptance of individuals with autism
- Friday was sensory-friendly Friday, where we all wore comfy clothes to honor our different sensory needs
5th Grade Legacy Tiles - Check Out the Video Below
Goals and Concerns Form (due today)
Goals and Concerns Form - Due April 08
Click the link below for information regarding the optional Goals and Concerns Form. This form allows parents to communicate information for consideration when we make class placements for the 2022-2023 school year.
Save the Date - Kindergarten Music Concert - May 24
- The kindergarten music concert will be held on Tuesday, May 24 at 9:20 am. Parents and guests will join us during the day for a virtual concert. The evening concert will be held in person. More information will be shared soon.
The Square 1 Student Art Fundraiser is here! Order Your Keepsake Today!
It’s time for a favorite Wilmot PTO fundraiser where your student’s artwork can be turned into beautiful keepsakes! You should have received a brochure featuring your child’s artwork inside their take home folder earlier this week. The brochure shows the keepsakes available to order and explains how to purchase. All orders must be completed online on or before Monday, April 18th. Your keepsakes should arrive early May, just in time for Mother’s Day. This fundraiser is done every other year, so don’t miss out on this great way to support Wilmot Elementary School!
Thank you so much for your support!
We have resumed our normal Shield Testing schedule will continue to test on Thursday mornings.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO FILL OUT THE SHIELD CONSENT FORM please
log in to Skyward/Family Access and it should appear as a green box next to your child’s name. Contact Kelly Mitchell (email@example.com) with any Family Access questions.
IF YOU WANT YOUR CHILD TO OPT OUT OF A WEEK OF TESTING…
- Click here to fill out the required Google Form by 8:00 am each Wednesday (the day prior to Thursday testing):
Save the Date
- Friday, April 8
- Goals and Concerns Forms are due
- Tuesday, April 12
- PTO meeting - 1:30 pm
- Friday, April 15
- No school
- Monday, April 18
- Orders are due for the Square 1 Student Art Fundraiser
- Wednesday, April 27
- Administrative Professionals' Day