Team 7 Newsletter
Contact Information for Teachers
The Help desk is open from 7am-5:30pm
Student Schedule and Class Information
Translating the Newsletter
Join us for this free web-based meeting with Randy Sprick. Randy is a parent (and yes, sometimes his children drive him crazy), a grandparent, and a world leader in effective behavior management. His presentation will cover things you can do to help your children learn to behave better and become more independent and responsible.
- Learn how and when to use consequences for misbehavior
- Learn how and when to use praise
- Learn to make daily life more pleasant and relaxed around the house
Below are the following attachments:
- Course Syllabus. The syllabus describes the expectations for the course, has a copy of what my schedule looks like during the day, a daily calendar of what students need to complete for the rest of the year and the learning targets we will be covering over the next couple of months.
- Math Class Survey. I will attach this survey to every newsletter. It is another place for you to ask me questions and for me to get some feedback. Please fill out the survey each week.
Please make sure that students watch the "Welcome Back" video in Schoology.
Welcome Back Video
Below, you will find my online course syllabus, a welcome PowerPoint/video that explains the structure of the course and what to expect, and a calendar of what our course will look like.
I hope this information gets you ready to start thinking about learning, and I look forward to "seeing" you soon!
Language Arts Syllabus
Welcome Video and PowerPoint about our Course
Calendar of Assignments
I am beyond excited to get back to teaching! And I know it might not be as exciting for our students compared to some of the TV shows many have been binging, but I think we have some quality activities prepared for the rest of the semester.
Below are the following attachments, which are also found on Schoology:
Tentative Weekly Schedule
The welcome video is too large for this :( so it will be on Schoology only.
Please read through these and watch the welcome video so you know what to expect going forward! I still look forward to a lot of success from everyone!
I am attaching my e-learning syllabus along with the sign in instructions one more time for pearsonrealize.com.
The welcome powerpoint/video will have to be viewed through schoology.
Make sure you read the syllabus and understand the new expectations so we can make the most of our time during the live sessions.
Can't wait to check in with you next week.