Morocco

by: Zoe Lu & Megan Maroney

Morocco Acrostic


Much of the labor force is agricultural making up 45%. (Economy)

Out of many mouths come the official language Arabic. (Social)

Rabat is the capital city. (Political)

Oceans and seas like the Mediterranean Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean border Morocco. (Geographic)

Currency is the Moroccan dirham. (Economy)

California is roughly about the same size as Morocco. (Geographic)

Out of the different religions, 99% is Muslim, the other 1% is other. (Social)

Political

Morocco's flag
Big image

Geographic

Map of Morocco
Big image

Economic

The dirham
Big image

Social

Moroccan women
Big image

Citations