Monday Mustang Memo
January 4, 2021
This Week & Next
- No School MONDAY
- Tuesday- Happy Birthday Ms. Duprey!
- Tuesday- KRP Tuition Due
- Lunch Pick up T-TH 11am-12pm
- Lunch Pick up M-TH 11am-12pm
No School 1/18- MLK Day
🌟Schoolwide Virtual Meetings🌟
***Lunch Pickups are M-Th from 11:00-12:00 at the dismissal gate room D101***
If you ordered, please pick up so we're not wasting food.
Good News!!! Lunches are free for everyone through May.
Contact Ms. Laura with questions. 480-325-6100
Parents/guardians, please continue to communicate absences with the office on the day of the absence. Even though we are remote learning, we need to know whether to excuse your student from classes.
Students must turn in work on their non-meeting days to be counted "present" for attendance. Students not completing work will receive an unexcused absence for the day. Teachers also can't complete grades if student work is not submitted. Students have until Sunday night to complete any work for that week.
Parents can view student work by logging into the parent version of Google Classroom or contacting their student's teacher.
View the remote learning attendance policy here.
🧸School Social Work & Counseling Resources🧸
💬Text "YES" to 67587 💬
It's the same code for all districts and schools. ie: if you have students in another school you'll receive messages from both schools on the same text number. Ours will start off with "GAA Families" or "GAA Mustangs"- something like that so you know it's from us 📱😉
We also recommend saving our school phone number in your phone so you know it's us calling 480-325-6100
🐴GAA PTO Corner🐴
📱GAA on Social Media📱
🩺GAA Health 🩺
Google Classroom Help Links
- Logging into Google Classroom for the first time
- Guardian guide to Google Classroom
- Guardian guide to G Suite for Education
- Google Classroom Cheat sheet for students (& parents)
Need to borrow a Chromebook??
- Complete the Technology Agreement. Then contact the school before coming to pick it up.
🔔New student forms🔔
Complete these if you haven't already
- Online Behavior/Media User Agreement *Required for all students - even if not borrowing a device from GAA* Every student needs this on file to participate in online classes. Please explain the behavior expectations to your student.
- Read through the 20/21 SY handbook and complete the acknowledgment form on the last page. *Required for all students*
- Complete the Technology Agreement if you need to borrow a chromebook. Then contact the school before coming to pick it up.
- Pick up list Please send IDs of anyone on your list to Mrs. Wicker *Required for all students*