Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights -- 9/19/22
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held a regular meeting on September 19, 2022. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved: Agenda, Appendix, and Addendum.
- The Board established goals for the 2022-2023 school year, linked here.
- All new employees were invited to attend to be introduced to the Board of Education and the community. We warmly welcome all of our new hires.
- Audio recordings of meetings are available on our web site here.
BOARD RECOGNITION: Introduction of New Employees
Congratulations to all of our new FRSD employees! We wish them a successful school year.
A full list of all new employees is published within the meeting agenda. Special thanks to the Flemington Shop Rite for generously donating flowers that were given to our new hires.
Policy & Regulation Update
- P 2415.50 - Francis A. Desmares Title I – School Parent and Family Engagement (M)
- P 2415.51 - Robert Hunter Title I – School Parent and Family Engagement (M)
- P 5517 - School District Issued Student Identification Cards (M)
All Board-approved policies and regulations are available online here.
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity