Student Edition - Updates for Semester 2
- Please use the Self Service icon on your iPad to download semester 2 apps
- Questions about approved Apps? We use the MDM Casper to manage devices and your device will be flagged if it has any social media, games, provisioning profiles or unapproved apps. Save yourself the stress of having your device flagged and losing access to internet and apps - check the list https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B93iSYCtpDhceEh6aGtPSTNoZEk/view?usp=sharing
- Have you updated your iPad to iOS 8 ? The update has fixes to extend battery life and will provide better user experiences for many Apps. If you have an issue with storage preventing your update, we are hap[y to help.
- Students who are having issues with their iPad should email email@example.com for guidance, or come to the tech dept before or after school
- MidYear Feedback - your opinions are important to us - please take a moment to complete the survey found at this link: http://goo.gl/forms/4GTKw5AgDS
Don't let a cracked screen get you down ...
Students must address accidental damage as it occurs. Please note:
- Damage that is not addressed (i.e. cracked screen that is not repaired) will be deemed willful negligence and will not be covered by the insurance. In those cases the student/family will be responsible for full replacement cost of the device ( iPad 2, 16GB replacement cost = $399 ; iPad air, 32GB replacement cost = $599 )
- Continuing to work with a damaged screens may cause mechanical damage that IS NOT covered by insurance
Please Refer to the Cardinal Spellman Acceptable Use Policy ( AUP) for additional details about student responsibilities.
Student Tech Team
Monday, Jan. 26th, 2:15-3pm
738 Court Street
We are looking for students who
- have an interest in technology
- want to learn and can help others
Questions? Email Mrs St Laurent firstname.lastname@example.org