6th Grade Technology Class At LV
By: Tony Adriansen
- Typing Web really helps you improve your typing skills because we did it every class.
- The first thing we did every class is type for five minutes.
- I highly recommend this program because there are different levels of typing that you can start at to improve your skills right away.
- In the iTrailer project, we chose a topic to make a movie trailer on.
- It was fun for me because we got to make our trailer about anything we wanted, so I had fun coming up ideas for the project.
- Doing the trailer also helped me learn how to use the app iMovie in different ways.
- In the Haiku Deck presentation, we got to present our dream job to the class using the Haiku Deck app.
- It wasn't easy for me, because we had to go up to the entire class and present all about the job that I wanted.
- Using the app was beneficial for me because I have never heard of the app before the presentation, but after using it, I felt like I new it like the back of my hand.
- In the Explain Everything project, we had to use the Explain Everything app to explain how to do a math problem.
- We had a choice for which problem we wanted to do, so you could use a more difficult one, or an easier problem.
- I liked the project because we got to learn more about the app.
- Career Locker allows you to browse through occupations, colleges, and more to decide what you want to do when you grow up and where you want to go to school.
- You can take assessments to help narrow down what job you want to occupy yourself with later on.
- I liked Career Locker because you got to see what kind of person you are and what your dream job is and that your job can change later on in life.
- In Coding, we followed the instructions to learn how to code in a simpler way than the actual letters.
- It made it more fun than regular coding because there were different themes that you could code.
- Personally, Coding wasn't my favorite unit because to me, it gave you too many hints on how to complete the coding.