First Day of School Reminders
The First Day of School is Tomorrow 8/21
Just a few reminders to help tomorrow go smoothly
- Students will be dropped off at the south side of the building and walk to the north west gym door. Please do not drop students off in student parking or anywhere else on the ELC property to have them walk. Please take them to the south side of the Secondary building to follow the appropriate procedure.
- The gym door will open at 7:40.
- If your student(s) were unable to get their schedules last week, there will be a table set up in the gym for them to get their schedules.
- 7-12th grade students will stay in the gym
- 5th & 6th grade students will go to the middle school hallways
- Students will be released to go to class at 8:10. At that point, the south doors will be opened up to let students go directly to class from the drop off and the gym door will be closed and locked.
- There will be staff members all around to help direct students.
Wholesome Foods - Hot Lunches
Who do I contact for....
Wholesome Foods - Jenny Spears email@example.com
Registration - Krisha Capizzi - firstname.lastname@example.org
Attendance - email@example.com
ECHO - Elvira Aguilar - firstname.lastname@example.org
5th/6th Team Lead - Erica Morgan - email@example.com
7th/8th Team Lead - Jessica Barrientez
High School Team Lead - Amy Avina - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our staff is listed on the secondary campus web page linked here. You will be receiving an email from your child's grade team lead with additional information about what is going on in the various grades by the end of next week.