Strong Interest Inventory ®
I am excited to announce that I am partnering with CPCC Career Advisors to administer and interpret the Strong Interest Inventory. This assessment has a wide range of benefits including:
- Choosing a college major—helps students uncover their career interests and identify which areas of study are appropriate or required for a particular field
- Career exploration—opens up the world of work to first-time career seekers and those considering career transition by identifying their interests and demonstrating how they relate to various occupations and careers
- Career development—helps heighten individuals’ self-awareness and provide deeper understanding of individual strengths and blind spots, including work style and risk-taking orientation
Registration October 1 - October 31
- Cost is $10.00.
- See me for an authorization ticket to take with payment to the CPCC Cashiers Office.
- Return receipt of payment to me to receive assessment/login instructions.
- You can take the assessment on your own time - allow for 30-40 minutes.
Results Seminar November 21, 10:00 - 11:00
- Results will be provided to you at a seminar on Friday, November 21, 10:00am-11:00am.
- Seminar Room location TBA.