My Career as Electronic Engineers
by josue ortiz
· Job title- Electronics Engineers, Except Computer.
· Job DESCRIPTION- Research, design, develop, or test electronic components and systems for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use employing knowledge of electronic theory and materials properties.
· Education training requirements=Bachelor's degree
· Some college, no degree· Master's degree
· Skills-· Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
· Systems Analysis — Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
Writing — Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
· Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
Projected growth (2010-2020)
Slower than average (3% to 9%)
Projected job openings (2010-2020)
· Salary /earning -
· Median wages (2012)
· $44.14 hourly, $91,820 annual