The Parker Post
4th Grade News
Friday, December 4th, 2015
12 Days of Kindness
Republic School District invites parents to complete the short survey found at the link below in regards to communication efforts. Our hope is to gather your feedback which will allow us to adjust our communication methods according to your needs as a parent. It is our goal to effectively and efficiently provide you with the information you need about Republic School District. The surveywill be open November 12-December 4. It is 32 questions and should take approximately 10 minutes. Thank you in advance!
SURVEY LINK: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/B9KH3V6
Next Week at a Glance
- Writing: We will write a persuasive letter from an elf.
- Foundations and Reading: We will make inferences based on evidence from texts about holidays around the world.
- Math: We will practice and implement multiplying two digit by two digit numbers.
- Content: We will expand our learning on force and motion.
- Dec. 5 - Price Holiday Market; 9:00-2:00
- Dec. 7 - Rock the ROAR Assembly; 8:45...wear your black "Rock the ROAR" shirt!
- Dec. 7 - Price PTO Meeting; 3:45
- Dec. 14-18 - Penguin Patch Kids' Holiday Shoppe (PTO Sponsored)
- Dec. 18 - Christmas Campout Signature Celebration
- Dec. 22 - PTO Winter Parties
- Dec. 22 - End of 2nd Quarter
- Dec. 23 - Jan. 4 - Winter Break; No School
- Please call and let the office know if there will be any changes in transportation at the end of the day!
- We have one snack each day at either 10:30 or 2:00. Please make sure your child DOES NOT bring any snack that has nuts in it. We have students with food allergies.
- Reading Logs are due EVERY day except Monday! Reading at home is so important!