Sycamore Canyon Family Newsletter
October 2, 2022
ENDING SOON! BRAIDED BREAD FUNDRAISER (4TH-6TH)
Order forms are due no later than Tuesday October 4th!
- Forms due by October 4th.
- Delivery date: October 26th.
Breakfast Club is back and running every Wednesday from 8:45-10:45 AM. Teachers submit work/projects that need to be completed for the classroom. Parents come in and work in our new LRC Building (Learning Resource Center) for a couple hours to complete those projects.
If you are interested, please complete the volunteer packet prior to arriving on campus. You will also need to bring your Driver's License to scan into our computer visitor system. If you have any questions, please reach out to Mrs. Jenn in the front office.
Are you interested in volunteering on campus this year? Below you will find the link to the volunteer application. Each adult that wishes to work in Breakfast Club, as a Room Parent, attend Field Trips, become a Garden Volunteer or just work on campus, you must fill out a new application each year. This is the first year that the entire process is electronic, please click on the link for more information. Thank you!
100% FREE ONLINE TUTORING 24 HOURS PER DAY
The State of California is offering FREE online tutoring services for students through the California Library System. It is quick and simple to access. Try it today.
Sycamore Canyon Staff Spotlight
- 9/25-10/9: Spirit Wear on Sale!
- Week of 10/10- Progress Reports go home
- 10/13: Picture Day
- 10/15: Fall Carnival
- 10/19: Jersey Mike's Restaurant Flyer Night (12 -8 pm)
- 10/24-10/28: Red Ribbon Week
- 10/24-11/4: PTA Fall Fundraiser
- 10/28: Jump Rope for Heart
- 11/4: PAWS Awards (9:00 TK-3rd / 9:45 4th-6th)
- 11/11- Veteran's Day (no school)
- 11/14-11/18- Conference Week (minimum days)
- 11/21-11/25- Thanksgiving Break (no school)
- 12/7: 5:00-7:00 Barnes & Noble Night
- 12/16: PAWS Awards (9:00 TK-3rd / 9:45 4th-6th)
- 12/22-1/4- Winter Break (no school)
Are you wondering about district sponsored/approved clubs? Wondering what youth sports programs are available? The Santee School District uploads all flyers to the Peachjar link on the bottom right side of the Sycamore Canyon School Website. Follow this link or click on the link on the website: https://app.peachjar.com/flyers/all/schools/55298
There are numerous ways to stay informed about our fabulous school. We also have an Instagram account: sycamorecanyon.