KAOSPILOT EXPERIENCE DESIGN BRAZIL
A 3 DAY IMMERSION INTO MEANINGFUL EXPERIENCE DESIGN
>>THE 7th - 9th November 2018 PROGRAM IS NOW FULL<<
The KAOSPILOT, the progressive business, design & leadership school in Denmark, is coming back to Brazil to run it's highly acclaimed 3 day experience design immersion. The course will help you design experiences with emotion and purpose that change the way people think, feel and act. You will leave with a modern toolbox for understanding, designing and leading the delivery of transformational experiences. This course will be hosted at a beautiful immersive farm Fazenda Santa Esther, 1.5 hour drive from Sao Paulo.
BEAUTIFUL IMMERSIVE LOCATION
See more here: https://www.facebook.com/fazendasantaesther
EXPERIENCE PRODUCTION PARTNER: ONDA
Onda designs work and learning experiences and facilitates creative processes. We take people out of the automatic pilot, bursting their creativity making them feel alive and even more productive. The company was founded in Berlin but with Brazilian soul and beats. We cover Brazil and Latin America markets. More about Onda here
⭐️ ABOUT THIS LEARING EXPERIENCE ⭐️
GET THE TOOLS
Get a toolbox filled with facilitation methods and design mindsets to create engaging experiences that are authentic, and meaningfully build relationships to your audience.
Learn why experience design is an effective lens to help you navigate through complexity with purpose and clarity, by focusing on the experience of people your organizations serves.
LEAD THE CHANGE
Become a more confident and effective leader and facilitator, through learning the language, mindsets of experience design. Develop the skills that you need as a designer to make good strategic decisions.
You can read the full description here.
BusinessWeek has recognized The Kaospilots as "one of the best design schools in the world", and Fast Company has named it in its Startup League's Big 10, "preparing you for the fast moving startup economy".
We strive to create an ecosystem of learning experiences that surround our 3 day program. This course will include 3 nights of lodging and all food, fresh from the garden, and surprise experiences that are part of the program.
FEE:4999 Brazilian Real (€1200 Euro) for all participants. Fee includes lodging, food and some surprise experiences throughout the days.
A limited amount of discounts are available for those working with Social Enterprises on Non-profit organizations.
If you have any questions contact the course leader - Andy Sontag: email@example.com
If you would be interested in attending or helping to set up this program in your city &/or institution, please contact Andy - firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- You are ready to explore how experience design methods can level up your offerings to customers and or participants in trainings you lead.
- You are already in the process of transforming the experiences you offer your customers to make them more meaningful, creative & engaging, and want a modern methodology to do it better.
- You work professionally as an experience designer within the tech field, but you want a new and bold perspective on your work. If this is you, the course will enable you to work with more complex challenges, as well as make the application of your knowledge more holistic, and meaningful.
- You are consultant or change facilitator that wants to develop professionally and harness the power of an experience design approach to creating transformative learning experiences.
LEARING OUTCOMES INCLUDE:
- Meaningful User Insights – Learn how to understand and map your customers needs and desires of today and tomorrow, and creating human centered insights to drive profitable opportunities at strategic level.
- Human Centered Innovation – Learn how to apply the experience models to create powerful innovation to your organizations: Branding, Marketing, Sales, and other important user touch-points.
- Iterative Design Method – Learn and put into practice our simple and powerful iterative experience design methodology. You will learn to get tangible feedback fast, test your assumptions and make better experiences through co-designing your solutions with your users.
- Engaging Events – Learn how to design and stage powerful events that capture what is most important to your company and for your relationship with your customers.
- Authenticity – Learn how to access your organizational core value and use this to create unique and authentic leverage against competition.
- Holistic Application – Learn how to create experience value for your employees as well as your customers through powerful mindsets and methods to drive engagement.
If you have a feeling there’s more to your specialist field of design than meets the eye. Or an itch there’s a gap in your knowledge, then I suggest you take a look at this course - It could turn you into an experience design superhero.
Tim Hoad, IKEA
The course wasn't a course at all. At least not in the traditional sense... It was an immersive experience. We learned and integrated experience design on all different levels. You touched our head, heart and hands. In just 3 days... Now, 2 weeks after the course I see experience design opportunities everywhere.
Fanny Koerts, Entrepreneur
I came to this course with an idea of how to use culture & experiences as a driver of integration between all the parts and people of the company I am a part of running. I left with a fantastic experience concept, and now I am back in São Paulo making it a reality with my Brazilian team. ...in short: a life changing experience!
Luisa Bernardes Martini
If I could, I would make everyone within the tourism business attend this course. It opens one's eyes to the power you have to positively impact others, to the beauty of setting the stage for others to experience what touches their hearts - in any business imaginable, in any fight you fight (for the better hopefully ;))
- Theresa Valenta, Tourism Consultant
I have returned back home with a whole community of ‘experience designers’ to network with and a bag of tools of how to design experiences. If you want a WOW, I can highly recommend The Kaospilot Experience Design course.
- Dr. Kyoichi Murakami
EXPERIENCE DESIGN MENTOR
Isabella Nardini is the person designing the Experience behind MESA, a method created to unlock people’s full potential and deliver great results for extraordinary business challenges in 5 days.
With a degree of Graphic Design and Jewelry, she has worked part of her early career as a jewel designer running her own brand with handcrafted pieces which gained the attention of major labels in Italy, where she lived for several years.
Since 2015, she’s been dedicated to conceive and bring to life every single detail for a unique work experience: from real objects to sensible rituals that guarantee professional high performance and personal transformation.
Her work as an Experience Designer also involves the craft of beautiful images - part of the Experience that is not aimed at the group working together but at a broader audience, whose contact with MESA happens through a series of media platforms.
Through her work, she is constantly experimenting with new ways to unleash creativity by building tailored experiences that move people's senses. She is currently living in São Paulo and running MESAs all over the world.
MESA is a team based work system designed to solve complex challenges by unleashing human potential to process more and execute faster. In the last 6 years, we have led 137 MESAS with more than 50 different organizations from all over the globe – including Google, Coca-Cola, Nestlé, Auckland Council – and with some of the most brilliant professionals of our generation – including Kobe Bryant, Perry Chen, Cindy Gallop and Neil Harbisson.