Yellow Stone National Park
Kayleigh Maness & Allison Godwin
FAQ~ YellowStone National Park
- Where is the YellowStone National Park Located? in Wyoming.
- When was it made a national park? March 1st, 1782
- Why it was protected? To protect wildlife and harmful endangers to it such as hunting.
- Protection acts under Roosevelt? A protection law for Bison/Buffalo with fines set as high as $1000.00
- Attractions? Mountains, animals & the world's largest collection of geysers.
- Number of Visitors per year? 3,144,405 to 3,394,321
- What does Roosevelts environmental policies reveal about the Progressive era? Roosevelt's policies reveal about the Progressive era that America was evolving more and caring more about wildlife and it was a time of claiming and conquering further land being "Progressive."