For the parents and patrons of the Fulton School District
June 18, 2021
Starting June 15, 2021 families that qualify for free or reduced-price meals at school can once more apply for Pandemic Electronic Benefits Transfer (P-EBT) benefits to help cover food costs they experienced while their student was not doing in-seat learning due to the pandemic. However, the P-EBT 2020-2021 program is very different from last year’s program. Please review the P-EBT Letter to Families. Here are highlights of those changes:
- All families must apply to get the P-EBT benefit, regardless of whether or not they receive Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)/Food Stamp benefits.
- A child may be eligible for P-EBT only if the school was closed, not doing in-seat learning, or had reduced attendance or hours at least five school days in a row due to COVID-19 (in most cases, this includes hybrid modes of learning).
- P-EBT benefits are available for the months of September 2020 through May 2021.
- The P-EBT benefit is based on the school’s report of how much of the month was not in-seat learning. If most of the school’s month was not in-seat learning, the monthly P-EBT benefit amount is $129.58. If only some of the school’s month was not in-seat learning, the monthly P-EBT benefit amount is $77.75.
- Families download the P-EBT application (aplicación en Español)
- Families must directly email or mail the P-EBT application to the Family Support Division address listed on the application by July 31, 2021.
- Families must not submit the application to the school district.
- Each eligible student will get an EBT card in his or her name with the lump sum P-EBT benefit amount for the 2020-2021 school year. Ineligible families will receive a denial letter.
If you have questions on how to apply for the P-EBT benefit, contact DSS through the online chat feature at mydss.mo.gov or call 855-373-4636.
Letter to Families can be found at https://www.fulton58.org/vimages/shared/vnews/stories/60ccc1b9e4c55/P-EBT-Letter-to-Families%20-%20Final.pdf
Revive the Hive Update
Stay tuned for more information!
Proposition S Construction Updates!
For a complete list of projects, please go to https://www.fulton58.org/vnews/display.v/SEC/Prop%20S%20Construction%20UpDates
Click on the links below to see what has been done so far.
Bartley through June 11 https://youtu.be/1894RXvCLhABartley Update through June 17 https://youtu.be/97tS6_urpSY
Bush through June 11 https://youtu.be/XqpyPs7mqOE
Bush Update through June 17 https://youtu.be/T8bcuXjPJ-g
McIntire through June 11 https://youtu.be/8DDccOhGU-c
McIntire Update through June 17 https://youtu.be/_SJGCHfCS9I
June 7 - July 2 - Summer School
June 9 - Board of Education Meeting 7 pm - FHS Commons
July 14, 2021 - Board of Education Meeting 7 pm - FHS Commons
August 11, 2021 - Board of Education Meeting 7 pm - FHS Commons
August 25, 2021 - 1st Day of the 2021-22 School Year