B5 Transitional Three's Ms. Meghan
- Next weeks theme: I am Special
- Individual School Pictures: Week of September 27-30 ( I will let you know our specific dates as soon as I have them)
Reminders / Notes
- Thank you ALL so much for putting names on everything. Please continue to put names on everything inside the lunch box too. We work a lot on independence. I don't want anyones lunches to get mixed up.
- We say two prayers during the day: Snack Time, "ABC 123 Thank you God for feeding me", and at Lunch, "God our Father, God our Father, we thank you, we thank you, for our many blessings, for our many blessings, Amen"
- I found a way to label the pictures on Shutterfly. I did a few Friday night as I posted the pictures. I hope you enjoy :-)
- WOW!!! We had another amazing week! I am so proud of all my friends!
What We Are Working on This Month
- Shape: Square
- Color: White
- Counting: 4, A square has 4 sides and 4 corners
- Bible Verse / Song: "Do not be afraid, your prayer has been heard" Luke 1:13 ( I hope they are singing this at home)
- Frog Street Press: Square (Susie Square)
What We Did This Week
- We enjoyed puzzles, ticket tearing in the sensory table, legos on the light table, button sorting, pom pom sort, barrel of monkeys, play dough, Spinnyo's, little pet shop, chalk, and crayons in our centers.
- We continued to work on getting to know each other, our daily routine and where everthing is in our class room.
- During our Circle time we danced to We are the Dinosaurs and The Goldfish by The Laurie Berkner Band and listened to sounds.
- During lunch we listened to books on tape: "Pete the Cat I love my white shoes" and "Groovy Joe ice cream and dinosaurs" Everyone loved this!
- For Art, On Tuesday we used markers and traced our letter. Wednesday we did rip, tear, and glue the phonebook (My friends Loved this!!!). Thursday we painted with glitter paint. Friday we had fun with watercolors and wet & dry chalk.
- We read: "Square", "Pete the Cat I Love My White Shoes", "The duckling gets a cookie!?", "Open very carefully a book with bite", "Groovy Joe ice cream and dinosaurs", "goldilocks and the three Dinosaurs", "Pete the Cat and his four groovy buttons", "I don't want to be a frog", "Mustache Baby" and "Count the Monkeys"