In the Loop
The Little Angels Learning Center Newsletter
Don't forget . . .
- Tuition is due on the 3rd of each month. A $20.00 late fee will be enforced. Please place your tuition payment in the black lockbox across from the office on the wall. Tuition prices are also listed along with LALC closing dates.
- LALC will reopen from Winter Break on Wednesday, January 2nd.
- We will be closed on Monday, January 21st for a Teacher In-Service Day.
- The next Parent Committee Meeting will be held on January 17th at 5:30PM. All are welcome to attend. A main topic of the meeting will be the security system. If you have questions or concerns please email them to Cathy ahead of time so they may be addressed at the meeting. Also, please let Cathy know if you are planning to use the free child care during the meeting so we can plan to have enough staff.
ALiCE Training for All Little Angels Staff
Smart Discipline Class
Would you come out of your snug home for a guaranteed way to stop the fighting and bickering between your kids….or to get them to do what you ask the first time (without screaming your lungs out!)? If your answer is “Yes”, you’ll not want to miss the nationally acclaimed Smart Discipline for Parents Seminar that Little Angels Learning Center and the First United Methodist Chuch is bringing to our area. The information shared has benefited over 50,000 kids in the past ten years and is “America’s Most Well Attended Parenting Workshop.”
This FREE two-hour seminar will entertain and inform you as you learn the Smart Discipline System, plus how to insure your children will grow up with positive self-esteem. The speaker, Jim Garnett, is a Nationally Certified Parent Trainer, and brings to each seminar 30 years experience in family counseling. With a delightful blend of humor and honesty he describes the problems parents face, and offers practical solutions. We already know what doesn't work; come and hear what does!
The FREE seminar will be held on February 20, 2013. Books and tapes will be available! Attending this seminar could make a difference in your home for years to come. Registration information will be available soon.
Note About Paperwork
Thanks for all of the compliments!
Checkout this month's menu on our website.
LALC Website Membership
If you are not a member of our website, please follow the directions below so that you are able to access our newsletter and other important information.
- Go to littleangelsadvantage.webs.com
- Push "parent" on the left
- Create a password
- Push "sign in". This will then send me an email asking me to confirm you.
- You will then get an email asking you to "join the site".
- Once you join I will send you an invite to complete your profile.