Final Project + Late Work
***DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND 2 LANGUAGE COACHING SESSIONS THIS WEEK!***
Submit ALL Missing Assignments ASAP
The last day to turn in any work for Japanese 2 is Friday, May 20th.
To view your missing assignments: Open the Japanese 2 course in BlackBoard and click on the My Grades tab (on the left hand navigational toolbar.) Make a note of what you're missing and make a plan to submit it prior to Friday's deadline.
If you need help with your assignments, contact me or visit the link to the peer tutoring center below.
NCVPS offers a FREE peer tutoring center for all students of Japanese 2 to receive some extra help or practice with the course material. Click the button above to access it and log in with your NCVPS ID and password.
Final Project Slide Sample
Check out Tanaka san's final project slide for Lesson 12 below, and click the link below that to listen to her recording of the slide.
Let's see what she said line by line:
For spring break, did you go somewhere?
I went to Okinawa.
The sea was warm.
Cool! I didn't go anywhere.
But, my spring break was fun.
This slide is excellent because it has 5 sentences using grammar and vocabulary from lesson 12 and a picture that corresponds to at least one of the sentences (in this case Okinawa) on the slide.
Student Spotlight - Samuel S.
Every few days in announcements we will shine our spotlight on one of our Japanese 2 students! This is a good way to get to know your fellow classmates. :)
Meet Samuel S.!
- My favorite thing about Japan/Japanese Culture: i really like the amount of respect that they show, and the emphasis they put on it.
- My favorite book: I really really like reading, and read a lot of novels, I find this question too difficult to answer without going back and rereading all of them...
- My favorite musical artist: kings kaleidoscope
- My favorite ice cream flavor: cookies n cream
- On a Friday night I'm usually: on any given Friday night, i'm usually playing games with my friends
- The 5 things I can't live without: food, water, clothing, sunlight, sleep
- Why I'm taking Japanese 2: I've always been interested in the Japanese culture since a young age, so when asked what foreign language i'd like to take, Japanese was the only one to interest me