St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin - November 3, 2019
ALL SAINTS DAY CELEBRATION - November 1
All Holy Men and Women...Pray for Us!
PRE-K HALLOWEEN FUN!
SCHOOL SAFETY DRILL
LOCKDOWN DRILL: November 5 @ 10:00 am
ECS DACEY FIRE STATION VISIT!
REMEMBRANCE DAY CELEBRATION - Thursday, November 7 @ 10:40 am
EARLY DISMISSAL - Thursday, November 7 @ 2:05 pm
- Nov 3 - Catholic Education Sunday @ 11:00 am mass (SFX Parish)
- Nov 4 - Milk Orders (Q2) Due!
- Nov 4 - Three Way Conference 4-7 pm
- Nov 6 - Three Way Conference 4-7 pm
- Nov 6 - Morning Mass with Fr. Joby (in the Chapel) 7:45-8:15am
- Nov 7 - Early Dismissal @ 2:05 pm
- Nov 7 - Remembrance Day Assembly @ 10:30 am
- Nov 8 - Hot Lunch - Panago
- Nov 11-15 - Fall Break (No School)
- Nov 19 - Picture Re-Take Day!
- Nov 21 - School Council Mtg @ 7pm
- Nov 22 - Hot Lunch - Subway
THREE WAY CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
Monday, November 4 @ 4-7 pm - Kindergaren to Gr. 4
Wednesday, November 6 @ 4-7 pm - Kindergarten to Gr. 4
PLEASE NOTE Interview dates for the following teachers:
- Mr. Ernst - October 29 and 30 from 3:30-6:30 pm (not available on Nov 4 or 6)
- Mrs. Dacey - interviews Nov 4 and 6 @ 3:40-7:00 pm
- Miss Duggan - interviews will be Nov 4 @ 3:40-7:00 pm
- Mrs. Bellamy - interviews will be Nov 6 @ 3:40-7:00 pm
Interview time slots will be 10 min. This is a Three-Way Conference so please bring your child.
**Note: If you would like to see Mr. Doll (PE), or Mrs. Carlson (Music) please make sure to book an online interview with them.**
INTERVIEW BOOKING PROCESS
- Click on "Make a Booking" (top of page)
- Enter Code: cknqg
- Follow instructions
If you do not have access to the internet, please contact the school office at 780-672-2177 and we will assist you in booking your interviews.
MILK ORDERS FOR Q2 DUE - November 4th
Order and payment deadlines:
- Q2 is due November 4 (Runs Nov 20 - Dec 19)
- Q3 is due December 16 (Runs Jan 8 - Mar 20)
- Q4 is due March 16 (April 1 - May 29)
If you have any questions regarding this online form, please contact the school office at 780-672-2177.
SCHOOL FEES - NOW DUE!
NEW...FIELD TRIP FEES for the year have been applied to ALL student accounts. Field trip fees need to be paid before the field trip date.
Hard copy invoices have been sent home and can be found in PowerSchool. Fees can be paid Online (PowerSchool Parent Portal) or at the school office (Debit, Visa, MasterCard).
Note: If you require financial assistance, Waiver of Fee Application Forms are available (click the link below). Application deadline is: December 13, 2019
PICTURE RE-TAKE DAY COMING SOON!
SCHOOL SAFETY INFORMATION
- Please be aware of the crosswalks in front of our school as our Grade 4 Safety Patrollers are now on duty! **Be safe and use the designated crosswalks**
- Please stay clear of the bus lanes at the beginning and end of the school day
- Families/Students using 54th ave (North Side of School Yard) as a pick up/drop-off location, please use extreme caution. There are no crosswalks and it is a very busy street with heavy traffic
A MESSAGE FROM THE ARCHBISHOP - CATHOLIC EDUCATION SUNDAY
COMMUNITY HEALTH MONTHLY BULLETIN
HOW TO REPORT AN ABSENCE
- Call 1-877-246-9970 - option 3
- Use the SchoolMessenger App
- Use the "SchoolMessenger" link in the EICS App (this requires the SchoolMessenger app to be installed on a phone)
- Use https://go.schoolmessenger.ca