Collaboration Day Agenda
Malley Drive Elementary
- What does further analysis of our students' reading data show us?
- What does this mean as the wheels move forward in literacy instruction?
- What adjustments and or tweaks need to be made?
Sharing Our Classrooms through Learning Labs
Review protocol and norms for observation
- student evidence
- instructional decisions
Repeat process with Teacher B and Teacher C
Personal Reflection and Share
Group Implications and Next Steps
Looking at the current WRITING unit of study, what do the upcoming lessons require students to know, understand, and be able to do?
- Where might we need to adjust/review/reteach in order to support students in meeting the standards?
- How will we continue to support one another in moving forward?
- How might we need to adjust pacing?
TOOLS you'll need for the day:
- your computer
- Units of study- ELA and the Writing Research Unit of Study
- Common Core State Standards Spiral Notebook
- Recent reading student data including PALS (text levels, etc)- MAP data will be provided
- Shared reading resources for the upcoming unit (so that we can maximize our time planning, not searching!)