Sharing your Password
Should you really share your password? Telling people your passwords could lead to cyberbullying and even worse, cybercriminals.
Do's and DON'TS
To keep your password safe you should do the following:
- Always keep your passwords up to date
- Make a unique password that only you can remember
- Don't use the same passwords for more than one website
- Don't use your name as your password
- Tell your parents your password because are the only people you can trust
- Most of all: Don't tell anyone your password whether its your best friend or not!!
If you follow these simple instructions you will be safe on the internet and you won't to put up with Hackers. Remember even your own best friend can go onto your account and change your personal information. So don't share password ever!!!