Distance Learning Announcements and Updates, 2/12/21
A Message from Principal Ghereben
Happy Lunar New Year, it's Year of the Ox! Wishing our Proctor families good health, and safety this New Year. Valentine's Day also falls on this weeked, and President's Day! Please take time to relax, and spend time with those you love.
There's lots to review in this edition of Distance Learning Announcements and Updates as we continue to prepare for reopening this spring. As always, please reach out if you have any questions or concerns, as I am happy to address them.
Have a wonderful and restful weekend!
PikMyKid App Parent Trainings!
The registration process is easy and we are asking that all parents download and register the Pikmykid app as soon as possible. Below we have included two videos to assist with the set-up process. Please make sure you register with your personal current mobile phone number or the app will not allow you to access your child’s information for security reasons.
If you do not think the school has your mobile number on file or if your child does not appear in the app’s home page after registration, please contact email@example.com and include your child’s name, school, grade, and your updated contact information.
Anyone who will be picking up your child should also register themselves on the app. Their screen will be blank and they will not have any authorization until you allow it within your settings.
Also, please keep a lookout for the new car tags going home in the coming weeks. Thank You for your cooperation!
Please see the FAQ documents below. Any additional questions regarding the Pikmykid app registration process, set up or technical issues should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office staff and teachers will not be able to assist you with this. Thank you so much for your continued support and partnership.
PikMyKid App Introduction and Parent Training!
Thank You for your Partnership!
Click the Link Below!!!!
Frontline App - Health Screener coming next!
Frontline Health Screener Training Coming This Week!
Look for more information next week!
Happy Lunar New Year! Year of the Ox!
When is Chinese New Year?
The Chinese New Year, or Spring Festival, has more than 4,000 years of history and is the longest holiday of the year. In the 21st century, the national holiday begins on the first of the Lunar Calendar and lasts until the 15th of the first month. In 2021, Chinese New Year begins on February 12th and ends February 26th with the Lantern Festival.
For more information about Lunar New Year Traditions click below:
Elementary Padres Unidos Meeting
A Message from the School Office about Enrollment!
If your student is currently enrolled at Proctor, you don’t need to re-enroll for next year.
If you have a student who will attend Proctor for the first time or a 5th Grader heading to middle school, please read the following important information.
New Student Enrollment for 2021-2022 starts on Tuesday 2/16/21.
New Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten Enrollment Period is Tuesday 2/16/21 to Friday 3/26/21.
New 1st to 5th Grade Enrollment Period is Monday 3/1/21 to Friday 3/26/21.
- Enrollment will be completed ONLINE ONLY. All required documents will need to be uploaded. No appointments are necessary.
- All forms must be completed and documents uploaded before your student is completely enrolled. You will receive an confirmation email that your enrollment is complete.
- Siblings of currently Proctor students will have Priority Enrollment as long as you've completed enrollment by Friday 3/26/21.
- If we have more applicants than available spaces in Kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten, a lottery will be held on Tuesday 3/30/21. EVERYONE, except for siblings and current TK students, will be entered in the lottery. Your spot on the waitlist is also determined by the lottery.
Middle School Enrollment for Our Current Proctor 5th Graders
- 6th Grade Application Period is Tuesday 2/16/21 to Friday 3/26/21.
- You will receive a Google Form where you can indicate your choice of middle school, either Creekside or Canyon.
- Residency verification is not required this year.
- If Creekside has more applicants than available spaces, then a lottery will take place on Tuesday 3/30/21.
Tuesday, PTA Food Distribution @ 3:30 - 5:00 PM
PTA Food Distribution!! What an Amazing Week!
As always, the sign up sheet for next week is below.
Proctor PTA, Community Enrichment Coordinator
Way to go Ms. Traski's Class!
Double Good Popcorn Fundraiser Results-We sold $15,590 worth of popcorn in just 4 days! With 50% going back to the school, we earned $7,795.
A-MAIZING JOB PATRIOTS!
So who's class popped to the top?
Team Traski with $3,606 in sales. Way to Go!
Here's what they won!
Measure G Proctor Community Meeting
Thursday, 2/25/21 @ 6:00pm
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 875 7176 1390