Wind Gap Park -- End of Year Picnic
Join us in celebrating the completion of the school year!
Wind Gap Park
Friday, May 12th, 11am-2pm
200 E 3rd St
Wind Gap, PA
Come join in the fun and festivities! Please arrive on time!
11:00 - 11:15am Arrival/Sign-In and Mingling
11:15 – 12:00pm Ice breaker activities
12:00 – 12:30pm Lunch/more mingling/prep for activities
"no nut products please"
12:30 – 2:00pm "Field Day" activities - relays/jumprope/teambuilding/scavenger hunt
2:00pm - wrap-up and dismissal
Potluck Assignments: PA Virtual will supply drinks and paper products!
Families, please bring your own main dish (sandwich, etc) and a dish to share according to the first letter of your last name:
A – L Salad (Please bring labeled serving dish and utensils)
M – R Snack (Please bring labeled serving dish and utensils)
S – Z Dessert (Please bring labeled serving dish and utensils)
1. In consideration of our students with serious allergies, please refrain from bringing nut (food) products or balloons.
2. As always, to limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
3. For safety: All students need to be accompanied by a parent, learning coach or other designated adult. All students must wear shoes/sneakers for the entire school event and please refrain from bringing pets.
4. If there is a possibility of severe weather, please check Blackboard the day of the event in case of cancellation due to weather.
5. All PA Virtual events are tobacco free. Please do not smoke near or around any children or the outing facility.
Purpose: Social & Educational
1) Students will participate in team sports and learn cooperation and conflict resolution
2) Students will learn teambuilding skills and cooperation
2) Students will mingle with other students and form connections
3) Families will meet and connect with other PA Virtual families
Educational Hours to log into OLS: 60 min PE, 90 min LA