10 Tech Tools 4 Teaching & Learning
FBISD Educational Technology Conference
Free to learn what will help you in your classroom.
"Education is about adapting to a changing world." Unknown
What does 21st century teaching and learning mean to you?
Top 10 Reasons You Will LOVE Weebly
- It's free!
- It's easy to use: drag and drop.
- It's Protected environment for your students.
- You can publish student work where parents can see.
- There is no advertising on the site.
- You can add multimedia content, files.
- Website templates look great!
- It has a blogging feature!
- You can create it from home or school since it's web-based!
- It's great tool for a "flipped class" model.
Get results fast!
Students like using their devices in new ways!
You immediately see results of poll!
Promote your event on social media sites.
Communicate what students are learning and what you are teaching.
Invite parents to get involved.
5 Ways You Can Use Smore in the Classroom
2. Share upcoming events on various social media sites.
3. Create student portfolios.
4. Present lesson content in a fresh way!
5. Embed in Edmodo so students can access it 24/7!
Padlet: Let's collaborate!
Classroom Management and Technology
2. Create a digital social contract
3. Arrange the classroom so it makes it easier to monitor
4. Have students place device in a designated location when not in use (shoe organizer, chalk tray, or corner of desk
5. Set time goals for the tasks
6. Mobile devices in classroom= Mobile teacher in classroom
These ideas and more can be found on this site.