- Born on June 10, 1928
- Read all comic books he could get his hands on
- Part Jewish/ Parents born in Poland
- Parents lived in Shtelts (little town)
- Until he was six, he got sick a lot and almost died several times.
- One time his grandmother used a old Jewish tradition:She wrapped him in white all the way so the angel of death would think he's already an angel
- He liked the old Mickey Mouse because he thought the newer was too cuddly and nice.
- Thought of Mozart almost as a God
- At his barmitzvah, he learned that his fathers entire village had been destroyed by Nazis
- Disney's "Fantasia" Inspired him to be an illustrator
- Brother joined army for World War ll
- Passed science and got one hundred dollars just for illustrating science teachers book''Atomics for the Millions''
- He was gay
- Married to Eugene Glynn
- Got dog and named her Jennie
- Died May 8, 2012